We are looking for an experienced Cook to join our team! You will be preparing and cooking a variety of dishes for restaurant guests to enjoy.
You are passionate about creating exceptional dining experiences through good, quality food. With previous experience as a cook, you are able to manage multiple priorities and contribute to a friendly and productive team atmosphere. Ideally, you have your ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking
- Respond to guest feedback with appropriate urgency and professionalism
- Previous experience as a restaurant cook preferred
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
Complete our short application today!
Become a part of the team!
At R.Salerno Restaurant Group, we value personality and drive over experience alone. We push our people to achieve their highest potential. We reward success with a fair wage, opportunities to grow, and best in class benefits. We foster a fun and supportive community that drives engagement and passion.
We love training and developing our teammates to not only be successful at Salerno's, but successful leaders in their everyday world. If this sounds up your alley, take a look below and apply!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)